4 - 2 4 . CO2 is more likely than other
fire-fighting agents to allow which of
the following conditions to occur?
2. Residue buildup
4. Electrical shock
4-25. Halon 1301 discharges in a maximum of
how many seconds?
2. 10 seconds
3. 15 seconds
4. 20 seconds
4-26. Which of the following statements
pertaining to PKP is NOT true?
1. PKP has a high cooling capability
2. PKP forms an opaque cloud
3. PKP attacks the chain reaction
required to sustain a fire
4. PKP is primarily used to extinguish
flammable liquid fires
4-27. Which of the following statements
pertaining to PKP is true?
1. PKP produces a lasting inert
2. PKP is effective on class A fires
3. PKP can be used to fight galley
f i r es
4. PKP can not be used on electrical
f i r es
4-28. Which of the following devices will
provide personnel with respiratory and
eye protection in an atmosphere that
will not support life?
4-29. What you do in the first few moments
after a CBR attack may determine
whether or not you survive?
4-30. Who maintains the master copies of
each original and partial compartment
c h e c k o f f l i s t?
1. The CHENG
2. The CMAA
3. The DCA
4. The XO
4-31. What material condition provides the
least amount of protection aboard
4-32. What type of fitting is marked with a
red Z inside a black D?
2. CIRCLE WILLIAM
4. DOG ZEBRA
4-33. The closure log is maintained under
which of the following conditions?
1. Emergency only
2. Inport only
3. Underway only
4. At all times
4-34. Division damage control and
firefighting equipment must be
inspected and tested in accordance
with which of the following
p u b l i c a t i o n?
1. Manufactures technical manuals
2. Maintenance Requirement Cards
3. Naval Ships Technical Manuals
4. Posted operating procedures
4-35. Who is responsible for conducting
daily inspections of division spaces
for the elimination of five hazards?
1. The XO
2. The DCPO
3. The LPO
4. The WCS