39. What section of the PQS standards deals with
the major working parts of an installation?
3. Watch Stations
40. What person/office is your point of contact for
all the Navys training and education
41. What type of training do you receive during
daily operation and maintenance situations?
4. A school
42. What training is an important part of the
Navys leadership continuum?
3. A school
4. C school
43. What Navy school provides you with
advanced skills and knowledge for a particular
job or billet?
1. Class A school
2. Class C school
3. Class F school
4. Class R school
44. What publication contains the list of current
Naval Occupational Standards List
Catalog of Nonresident Training Courses,
Military Rate Training Guide
45. What activity provides support to the
voluntary education programs of all the
1. Tuition assistance
2. Navy Campus
46. What program allows an enlisted person to
complete a baccalaureate degree within 2
years while receiving full pay and allowances
and be commissioned upon graduation?
1. Enlisted Commissioning Program
2. Naval Reserve Officer Program
3. NROTC Scholarship Program
4. BOOST Program
47. There are how many types of discharge?
48. If you meet the requirements for the Navy
Good Conduct Medal, you also meet the
1. reenlistment only
2. overseas duty only
3. commissioning programs only
4. reenlistment, overseas duty, and