ENLISTED QUALIFICATIONS HISTORY
The Enlisted Qualifications History, NAVPERS
1070/604, is page 4 of the service record. The initial
page 4 is prepared by the classification section at the
Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS). This
form is a permanent part of your enlisted service record
and accompanies you throughout your active-duty or
inactive-duty career. Subsequent page 4s are prepared
by your command after a section becomes filled with
entries. The page 4 has a wealth of information that is
of considerable value to you and the Navy. It includes
but is not limited to the following:
1. Education experience level (highest grade
completed, General Education Development
[GED]). See figure 4-6, section 1.
2. Classification/Armed Services Vocational
qualifications. (This section is to be completed
by enlisted classifiers only.) See figure 4-6,
3. Off-duty education/non-required Navy
correspondence courses (Scholastic Aptitude
Test [SAT], American College Test [ACT]
scores). See figure 4-7, section 3.
4. Training courses (courses qualifying the
member to operate or maintain specific types
of equipment). See figure 4-7, section 4.
5. Navy service schools/military training
courses. See figure 4-8, section 5.
6. Correspondence courses required for
advancement. See figure 4-8, section 6.
7. Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) codes. See
figure 4-9, section 7.
8. Personnel advancement requirements. See
figure 4-9, section 8.
9. Rate advancements. See figure 4-9, section 9.
10. Designators (special warfare, etc.). See figure
4-9, section 10.
11. Awards (personal military decorations and unit
awards). See figure 4-10, section 11.
12. Personnel Qualification Standards (PQS). See
figure 4-11, section 12.
Figure 4-6. Enlisted Qualifications History (page 4), NAVPERS 1070/604, Sections 1 and 2.