27. Expenses that are the same each month.
4. Net income
28. Of the following expenses, which one
is a fixed expense?
29. You are planning a budget. What is the first
thing for which you should plan?
30. According to the U.S. Department of Labor,
approximately what percentage of your
income should be budgeted for housing costs?
31. Credit is buying now and paying later at
no extra cost.
32. What method, if any, can you use to find
the total amount you will pay for a loan?
1. Add the price of the purchase to the total
amount of the loan
2. Subtract the price of the purchase from the
total amount you will pay for the loan
33. Good credit is priceless for which
of the following reasons?
1. Buying a house
2. In emergencies
3. Making big purchases
34. Which of the following are principles of using
1. Dont use credit for splurging
2. Make as large a down payment as possible
3. Use credit to purchase goods that will last
for a long time
4. Each of the above
35. What is the maximum life insurance coverage
under the Servicemans Group Life Insurance
36. Who is responsible for the safety, health, and
well-being of your family?
2. The Navy
3. Your spouse
4. The government
37. What is the result of abusive behavior of Navy
1. Destroyed lives
2. Negative morale of the military unit
3. Bad reputation of the military in the
4. All of the above
38. What program, if any, was established to help
families in distress?
1. Case Review Committee (CRC)
2. Family Advocacy Program (FAP)
3. Family Advocacy Committee (FAC)
39. Victims of spouse or child abuse can report
incidents directly to which of the following
3. Medical treatment center
4. All of the above
40. Stress happens when there is an imbalance
between the demands of our lives and the
means we have to deal with those demands.
41. What are the three means we can use to deal
1. Acceptance, attitude, and perspective
2. Attitude, avoidance, and perspective
3. Acceptance, avoidance, and perspective
4. Acceptance, avoidance, and rejection