23. When in port, the ship has which of the
following duty section components available
to respond to any type of casualty?
1. In port emergency teams
2. Salvage teams
3. Duty DC watch
4. Deck department
24. The rescue and assistance detail must have
which of the following qualifications?
1. Be qualified as an emergency team
2. Be qualified in first aid
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. Have passed the PRT
25. General quarters is an all hands evolutionit
is the highest state of readiness of the ship.
26. Which of the following statements describes a
correct GQ route to follow?
1. Forward in the passageways and down
ladders on the starboard side
2. Aft in the passageways and down ladders
on the port side
3. Forward in the passageways and up ladders
on the port side
4. Aft in the passageways and up ladders on
the starboard side
27. Which of the following is an emergency
damage control communications system?
28. What system signals override microphone
control stations to notify the ships crew of
1. Alarms for collision, chemical attack,
general, and flight crash
2. General announcing system
3. DC controls
4. Bridge alarms
IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS 29 THROUGH 31,
REFER TO FIGURE A AND SELECT THE TERM
USED TO DEFINE THE QUESTION.
29. This alarm is sounded by the OOD or PreFly
notifying ships company of a pending or
actual flight deck emergency.
30. This alarm is sounded when there is a
possibility that the ship will be struck by
another waterborne unit.
31. When this alarm is sounded, all hands report
to their preassigned stations and set material
32. Which of the following means of
communications is used when all other
methods have failed?
2. Sound-powered telephones
3. Morse Code
33. All Navy ships have how many material
conditions of readiness?
B. CHEMICAL ATTACK
D. FLIGHT CRASH