37. Which of the following firing positions is most
useful when you are firing downhill?
38. What is the key to trigger control?
1. Squeeze the trigger smoothly, gradually,
and evenly straight to the rear
2. Placing the finger at the very tip of the
3. Constant pressure on the trigger
4. Squeeze the trigger quickly and evenly
straight to the rear
39. Remembering which of the following
acronyms will help you remember correct
40. You should take a breath, let out a little air,
and then hold your breath until you fire your
rifle. However, if you havent fired within 10
seconds, what should you do?
1. Breath normally and continue squeezing
2. Take another breath and start the aiming
3. Let out more air and firmly jerk the trigger
4. Continue holding your breath and start the
aiming procedure over
QUESTIONS 41 THROUGH 43 REFER TO
F I R I N G T E C H N I Q U E S F O R T H E 9 m m
41. What is a correct sight picture?
1. Correct sight alignment and correct aiming
2. Off center to the target
3. Bottom of the picture
4. Top of the picture
42. The pistol can be accurately fired from how
43. Missing the target is most often caused by
1. sight misalignment
2. bent barrel
3. improper trigger squeeze
4. bad ammunition