26. Which of the following is an example of a
campaign or a service award?
1. Medical Scientific Societies
2. Silver Life Saving Medal
3. Good Conduct Medal
4. Navy E
27. What is the maximum number of ribbons that
may be worn in each row?
28. What means of identification must you carry
with you at all times?
1. Drivers license
2. Armed forces identification card
3. Liberty card
4. Copy of present set of orders
29. Under which of the following circumstances
may you surrender (give up) your ID card?
1. To show a change in rank
2. To correct an error
3. To effect a name change
4. Each of the above
30. Which of the following is the purpose of the
armed forces ID card under article 17 of the
1. As a means of identification and casualty
2. As a means of grave registration for
members who die in a combat zone
3. Both 1 and 2 above
4. As a means of identification for POWs
31. While on active duty, you must wear your ID
tags under which of the following conditions?
1. In time of war
2. When engaged in flight operations
3. When prescribed by the CNO
4. All of the above
32. What type of information is found on ID tags?
1. Last name, first name, and middle initial
2. SSN, blood type, and Rh factor
3. Religious preference
4. All of the above
33. According to grooming standards for men,
how many rings per hand may be worn ?
4. As many as they wish
34. According to grooming standards for women,
what is the maximum length of fingernails (as
measured from the tip of the finger)?
1. 1 inch
2. 1/2 inch
3. 3/4 inch
4. 1/4 inch
35. Enlisted women, E-6 and below, are
authorized to wear ball-type earrings of what
(a) size and (b) what color?
1. (a) 6mm (b) gold
2. (a) 6mm (b) silver
3. (a) 5mm (b) gold
4. (a) 5mm (b) silver
36. When personnel are in ranks, the chest of one
person and the back of the person ahead
should be what distance apart?
1. 20 inches
2. 30 inches
3. 40 inches
4. 50 inches
37. A pace consists of a full step of what length
for (a) men and (b) women?
1. (a) 18 inches (b) 16 inches
2. (a) 24 inches (b) 18 inches
3. (a) 30 inches (b) 24 inches
4. (a) 36 inches (b) 30 inches
38. Which of the following drill positions is the
basic military position?
2. At ease
4. Parade rest
39. Talk is permitted when you are in which of the
following formation positions?
2. Parade rest
3. At ease