25. When standing a barracks security watch,
which of the following is the first action to
take if theres a fire?
1. Report the fire
2. Spread the alarm
3. Close doors and windows
4. Fight the fire, if possible, if you have the
26. Sentries are governed by what two types of
1. Understood and general
2. Special and verbal
3. General and special
4. General and verbal
27. You are required to know the general orders of
a sentry. How many general orders are there?
28. When aboard ship, you should refer to what
publication for the procedures used to relieve
an armed watch?
3. Watch bill
4. Battle bill
29. Which of the following is a precaution to
follow when standing an armed watch with a
1. When relieved, unload the pistol in a safe
2. Dont surrender the pistol to an
3. Keep the pistol (which is loaded with one
round in the chamber) in its holster unless
you have to use it
4. Each of the above
30. Under which of the following conditions can
deadly force be used?
1. To prevent the escape of a murderer
2. To prevent sabotage
3. To protect your life
4. All of the above
31. Why is a lookout posted?
1. To prevent blind spots caused by metal
2. To search for objects radar cant detect
3. To detect objects low in the water
4. To search for air attacks
32. The peacetime lookout organization has how
many Sailors in each watch station?
33. Which of the following is/are types of
1. Relative only
2. True only
3. Magnetic only
4. Relative, true, and magnetic
34. Which of the following is Navy phraseology
for reporting a bearing of 038º?
1. O, three, eight
2. O, three, ate
3. Zero, tree, ate
4. Zero, tree, eight
35. Lookouts report what type of bearing?
36. Which of the following statements describes a
1. The magnetic north pole is used as the
2. True north is used as the reference point
3. An object in the sky
4. The relative bearing of your ship from
37. A position angle can never be more than what
number of degrees?